X Wave therapy for cellulite reduction
XWave is the new US FDA approved non-invasive aesthetic device for reduction of cellulite using acoustic wave technology. Eight to ten sessions at weekly intervals give optimal results in most patients.
The acoustic waves used in XWave break down the adhesive fibrous bands in the skin, which lead to the puckering and dimpling of cellulite. Thus XWave treatments gradually improve visible cellulite.
Key highlights of the XWave technology include:
• Clinically tested with good results, leading to US FDA approval of the device
• Comfortable, painless, non-invasive treatment without any side effects or downtime
• Long lasting, visible results, and high satisfaction rates reported by patients worldwide
• XWave may be safely combined with Mesotherapy, to further improve cellulite.
The X-Wave treatment uses the laws of the Acoustic Waves Technology which has been scientifically verified for more than 30 years in several medical treatments.
• Oscillating acoustic waves induce vibration in connective tissue.
• The tissue relaxes and tightens. The firmness and elasticity of the dermis increases.
• Blood circulation and collagen production is significantly stimulated.
• Patients typically experience improvement in the skin’s texture and elasticity.
Excellent Results in:
• Anti-cellulite therapy
• Connective tissue tightening
• Skin rejuvenation and elasticity increase
• Appearance of stretch marks
• Minimazing unsightly scars
X-Wave Treatment Areas:
• Upper arms
• Love handles
Maximum Comfort for the Patient
• Painless application
• No special regimen required
• No side effects, no risks
• Long lasting visible results
• Excellent satisfaction rate reported by patients worldwide